Monday, February 18, 2013

ILOCOS NORTE

I got the chance to edit an e-session shoot taken in ILOCOS NORTE. I was really amazed on how beautiful the place was.

Early last year 2012, The beautiful sites of ILOCOS NORTE made it very ideal for us to shoot another e-session and wedding.

These were the locations for the e-session. ENJOY!

CAPE BOJEADOR LIGHTHOUSE


behind - the - scene

KAPURPURAWAN ROCK FORMATION

trying to climb up the rock formation and I did it wearing my sandals..haha!


I and the big waves as my background


BANGUI WINDMILLS

Hey! can you see the couple? =)

THE WINDMILLS WITH THE DRAMATIC SUNSET...WOW!!!

the windmills looking like giant fans.

PAOAY CHURCH

the church: UNDER RENOVATION 

SAND DUNES..."footprints in the sand" (and my shadow too)

My "Dubai" experience in Ilocos Norte

Because of strong winds, the sand hitting my legs really hurt. Wrong outfit! haha

The videographer trying to take a good shot of the Groom.



No comments:

Post a Comment