Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BEHIND THE CAMERA

I'm JILL ABELLANA, 24 years old, A Culinary Arts graduate and a Professional Photographer.

I've been in the Photography Industry for more than 2 years, working with Rock Paper Scissors Photography www.rockpaperscissorsph.com. I work as an Assistant Photographer and Editor. 




For 2 years, I've been to different places around the Philippines and even outside the country to capture on cam specials moments such as weddings, e-sessions, etc. Here are some of the photos.
BORACAY
DAHILAYAN,BUKIDNON
ILOCOS NORTE

HONGKONG

TAGAYTAY


VIETNAM                                                             

You might be wondering what makes my Job interesting. Take a peek Behind-the-scenes.


busy taking photos of the rings.

test shot while waiting for the couple..hehe





 waiting for my turn to shoot..1...2...3 smile!





                  

No comments:

Post a Comment