Friday, June 7, 2013

HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM

It's been months since I have updated my blog. And today, I am going to share another experience. I have decided to share an out of the country shoot. 

A visit to HO CHI MINH , VIETNAM! 


The most common mode of transportation... MOTORCYCLE!

I remember I was very happy and excited to know that I will be able to visit the place because that would be my first time to be in Vietnam. 

We traveled last year, 2012.  When we were there, We made sure to visit BLACK CAT (one of the top 10 MUST EAT experiences in the World- CNN).

Im HUNGRY!!!  haha 

 
We also dined at L'USINE - LA CAFETERIA DE L'USINE. A good place to dine, relax, and shop.

Aside from restaurant hopping, we also visited Mekong Delta, ---- A place very similar to the Philippines.










 Relaxing with the FLOATING MARKET as my background

And of course, Vietnam would not be complete without a souvenir picture wearing the Vietnamese "non la" (hat).




1 comment:

  1. awesome pics, jill! i was there over 3 yrs. ago. the place is so rich in culture. twas a wonderful and enriching experience.

    ReplyDelete